The Walking Bread

[UPDATED]Custom Skins (working with Exile 1.0.2), Donator Only Skins

178 posts in this topic

Advertisement
On 18/06/2017 at 1:04 PM, Squanchy said:

Is there a way to make an input to the vehicle texture? So the skins stays there even if I put it in my VG

Squanchy did you figure it out? I'm stupid myself, so i'm struggling to get it. 

Good evening everyone,
and maximum respect and esteem for the present work.

I have a question, to do if allowed,

I have a server that works fine, with EBM, A3xai, Vemf and Dms, and also billiboard script, for personalized advertising banners,
so I have some familiarity and simplicity ability to follow with detailed tutorials, but at basic levels.

I've been looking for a step-by-step tutorial, but I do not find it (sorry).

I would be very happy to be able to try this, but I'm standing here:

I did not understand this: Serverside

• compile as pbo and add to your server in: @ExileServer\addons

Do I have to compile my pbo?
Someone could make me understand, I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your attention, and excuse my google-language

EBEALIEN

@AlienfromouterSpace (Hello, dear neighbor of the vast dark spaces !!)

I understand for .pb, now thank you very much!
But now, I did not think to ask again, but unfortunately I have to do it.
I have the server database "nitrado" (see image).

server11.jpg

Only I do not know where to place it,
whether in the main or in other folders,
and then it just needs to be imported and is it ok, oopure needs to be configured yet?

Many thanks!
EBEALIEN

Edited by EBEALIEN

Can anyone think of a way to use an array on the "availableFor" variable?  I'd like to be able to have this:

availableFor = {"Vip","Admin"};

instead of the standard:

availableFor = "Vip";

That would make it a lot easier to allow admin to have sole access to a few specific vehicles while allowing them access to all custom skins. 

As of now, it seems that I'd have to create duplicates of every skin with a different name and assign that to an admin role.  This is a bit of a pain, but moreover, all of those skins would appear in the custom trader window.

So in order to allow my admin access to just one other skin on a (for example) Mi24, I have to duplicate every other skin like this Taru:

Spoiler

class Exile_Chopper_Taru_Transport_Abstract{
        skins[] = {
            {"Exile_Chopper_Taru_CSAT", 500},
            {"Exile_Chopper_Taru_Black", 500},
            {"BSF_Taru_Blue_Hex", 1},
            {"BSF_Taru_Blue_Hex_Admin", 1},
            {"BSF_Taru_Blue_Fract", 1},
            {"BSF_Taru_Blue_Fract_Admin", 1},
            {"BSF_Taru_SnowTiger", 1},
            {"BSF_Taru_SnowTiger_Admin", 1},
        };
    };

//Textures
    class Exile_Chopper_Taru_CSAT : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "CSAT";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_base_01_co.paa","A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_base_02_co.paa"};
        //missing availableFor will make this skin available for everyone
    };    
    class Exile_Chopper_Taru_Black : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "Black";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_base_01_black_CO.paa","A3\Air_F_Heli\Heli_Transport_04\Data\Heli_Transport_04_base_02_black_CO.paa"};
        //missing availableFor will make this skin available for everyone
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_Blue_Hex : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Blue Hex";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Hex1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Hex2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Vip";
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_Blue_Hex_Admin : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Blue Hex Admin";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Hex1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Hex2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Admin";
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_Blue_Fract : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Blue Fractal Admin";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Fract1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Fract2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Vip";
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_Blue_Fract_Admin : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Blue Fractal Admin";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Fract1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_Blue_Fract2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Admin";
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_SnowTiger : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Snow Tiger";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_SnowTiger1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_SnowTiger2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Vip";
    };    
    class BSF_Taru_SnowTiger_Admin : SneakCustoms{ //standard strider is listed here because there is no texture entry in the standard exile config
        skinName = "BSF Snow Tiger Admin";
        hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_SnowTiger1.jpg","mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\BSF\SneakVehicleCustoms\textures\Taru_SnowTiger2.jpg"};
        availableFor = "Admin";
    };    

I'm not a coder, but it seems like the script just needs to be told to expect an array instead of a single value in the "availabeFor" variable.

Advertisement