ole

AdminToolkit for Arma 3 v2.2.2 - Exile Edition

770 posts in this topic

" admintoolkit_network_receivere " is most often the case when the mission file has not customized the way it should.

Most important line is in the description.ext:

class AdminToolkit_network_receiveRequest { allowedTargets=2; }

16 hours ago, ole said:

" admintoolkit_network_receivere " is most often the case when the mission file has not customized the way it should.

Most important line is in the description.ext:

class AdminToolkit_network_receiveRequest { allowedTargets=2; }

Hm i think that's unlikely, I have that line pasted in + i tried to copy the missionfile from the github page, Exile.Tanoa.pbo, and i still got the same issue :(

Could you tell me which files you need? Do you only need the server rpt?

Advertisement

it looks good, just send me the server and client rpt through pm and I will have a closer look

1 hour ago, ole said:

it looks good, just send me the server and client rpt through pm and I will have a closer look

Sending it now :)

Finally solved thanks to @ole who looked through my logs. The solution was very simple. Just remove the Admintoolkit CLIENT from the server. This is what mine looks like:

cc87048a75fd8340025d5dda5faa84e9.png

Only the AdminToolkitServer. Now functions executes! Thanks again :D

Edited by XaneXXXX

@V3RTIGO I am having the same issues as you with the signature file mismatch. Is it possible for you to give me more details on how you re-signed the keys, and the other steps you took to get it working?

@Restiphani usually you only need to copy the   .bikey file into servers keys directory 

I tried just moving the key over already that didn't work. Any other ideas? I followed the instructions on GitHub for exile 2.2 admintoolkit using vscode and powershell. I feel fairly certain I didn't miss anything. Before then I followed the instructions here http://desolationredux.com/forums/threads/admintoolkit-admin-menu-installation-guide.410/ the mod partially worked, I was able to teleport myself only and only some commands worked but I didn't get a signature mismatch when I went into the game. Let me know if I can provide any further information. 

which version you are trying. 

also try a lower version to make sure the sign key is not broken. 

but actually it is not

Advertisement