ole

AdminToolkit for Arma 3 v2.2.2 - Exile Edition

770 posts in this topic

Hey Guys i have a Problem with the ExileModeMenu in ATK. I make a fresh Serverinstall without any Mods only Exile. Than i install ATK with all options (Furniture and Vanilla). The point is, i can click and use all in the Menu but if i try to use the ExileModMenu i got this Error:

3:25:33 Warning Message: Script x\admintoolkit_servercfg\extension\ExileMod.sqf not found 3:25:33 Warning Message: Script x\admintoolkit_servercfg\extension\VanillaAI.sqf not found 3:25:33 Warning Message: Script x\admintoolkit_servercfg\extension\Furniture.sqf not found

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

So after updating to Exile 1.0.4 (clean install) commands no longer works. It says "command executed" etc but nothing happens. Any idea?

the server log says:

"[ADMINTOOLKIT] Calling getplayers from player Xane, params: "
"[ADMINTOOLKIT] Calling exile_getmoney from player Xane, params: 1111"

When i try to request money or:

"[ADMINTOOLKIT] Calling getplayers from player Xane, params: "
"[ADMINTOOLKIT] Calling exile_getvehicle from player Xane, params: ""Exile_Car_BRDM2_HQ"""

When i try to spawn a vehicle.

(Since this is my private server i don't use BE)

EDIT: only Exile options doesn't work. The vanilla options for the toolkit work fine.

Edited by XaneXXXX

Posted (edited)

@XaneXXXX If only exile commands seem not to work. its proberly not correctly installed in the admintoolkit_servercfg.

Most often the reason is, that the $PBOPREFIX$ file is not used, when repacking the admintoolkit_servercfg folder into admintoolkit_servercfg.pbo.

You have two options

1. Use the armadev extension for vscode and run "Arma 3: Build" command  inside the a3-admintoolkit directory to build all pbo files

2. Do it manually using FileBank

FileBank.exe -property prefix=x\admintoolkit_servercfg -dst @AdminToolkitServer\addons source\admintoolkit_servercfg

UPDATE: Always make sure you deleted the previous *.pbo file as FileBank does not seem to overwrite it

Edited by ole

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, ole said:

@XaneXXXX If only exile commands seem not to work. its proberly not correctly installed in the admintoolkit_servercfg.

Most often the reason is, that the $PBOPREFIX$ file is not used, when repacking the admintoolkit_servercfg folder into admintoolkit_servercfg.pbo.

You have two options

1. Use the armadev extension for vscode and run "Arma 3: Build" command  inside the a3-admintoolkit directory to build all pbo files

2. Do it manually using FileBank

FileBank.exe -property prefix=x\admintoolkit_servercfg -dst @AdminToolkitServer\addons source\admintoolkit_servercfg

UPDATE: Always make sure you deleted the previous *.pbo file as FileBank does not seem to overwrite it

Thanks for your answer i will try this soon! How come i need to do all this? I mean I'm always just using PBO Manager to pack and unpack stuff. How come i need to do it differently with this? Cheers.

Edit: I just tried the Filebank method. I get admintoolkit_servercfg.pbo which is 1 kb and seems to be corrupt. Any idea what i did wrong?

This is my path to the toolkit:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\@AdminToolkitServer\addons\admintoolkit_servercfg

Edited by XaneXXXX

@XaneXXXX if you use the Pbo Manager you might only need to rename the $PBOPREFIX$ to $PREFIX$ which allows the Pbo manager to set the prefix correctly (according to there "Features" list - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369).

Some application use $PREFIX$ some use $PBOPREFIX$ to properly set the addon prefix path and there is no standard for.
Filebank does not use any of these files and requires to set it using the "-property" argument.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ole said:

@XaneXXXX if you use the Pbo Manager you might only need to rename the $PBOPREFIX$ to $PREFIX$ which allows the Pbo manager to set the prefix correctly (according to there "Features" list - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369).

Some application use $PREFIX$ some use $PBOPREFIX$ to properly set the addon prefix path and there is no standard for.
Filebank does not use any of these files and requires to set it using the "-property" argument.

I see. Well, the folder already contains one $PREFIX$ and one $PBOPREFIX$

Anyhow, i removed the PREFIX file, renaimed PBOPREFIX to $PREFIX$. Same issue. Just says command executed but it doesn't give me anything.. Maybe you can try and compile it for me if i upload the file and PM you my UID? Cheers!

UPDATE: SOLVED IT!

I reinstalled the mod completly and renamed the file. now everything works! You're the best. Thank you for this extension! :D

Edited by XaneXXXX

I want to spawn the UCAV Sentinel but its not in the spawning options how can i fix this?

@I love pizza do the features work for you like godmode and such cause godmode and spawning in general doesnt work for me and im to broke for infistar lol

15 hours ago, Thanos232 said:

@I love pizza do the features work for you like godmode and such cause godmode and spawning in general doesnt work for me and im to broke for infistar lol

Yes they do work

Advertisement