Gorax

Respect based spawn gear

52 posts in this topic

On 20/09/2016 at 3:43 AM, ุ said:

can you please help me, i copied the files about your comment and it doesnt work for me still :( i mean i can go in game and respawn but for some reason when i kill my self and try to respawn it always gives me the default set up please reply

Had this problem too fixed it with this find 

_score = (_accountData select 1);

replace with 

_score = (_accountData select 0);

Also in your exile_server_config config.ccp find 

loadOut[] = //Search this term here
		{
			"ItemCompass",
			"ItemMap", // Because why not
			"Exile_Item_XM8",
			"ItemRadio",
			"Exile_Item_PlasticBottleFreshWater",
			"Exile_Item_CanOpener",
			"Exile_Item_BBQSandwich_Cooked"
		};

and comment it out using on the line above the start /* and line below the end */

Hope this helps 

Edited by TheChimpa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheChimpa said:

replace with 

{
			"ItemCompass",
			"Exile_Item_XM8",
			"ItemRadio",
			"Exile_Item_CanOpener",
		};

and comment it out using on the line above the start /* and line below the end */

Hope this helps 

You beautiful man! I could kiss you! (no homo)

I have been trying to get this working since June on my servers and what I was missing was the bit about commenting out the loadout in the server config. Previously I had just deleted everything from the loadout, but never commented out the whole block.

Thank you!

Advertisement

ok honestly, i was all over the place with this script. but using this post alone, i was able to play around with everyone's different versions and get it working.

i followed this step:

in mission PBO config file find: class CfgExileCustomCode and add this in between the brackets

ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "custom\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf";

create a file called ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf

add the following into it and save file...

but instead of using the code from that particular post, i used the code provided by Razor77 and his link:

http://pastebin.com/xjMS4ywM  (put it here so you dont have to go searching through this post for it)

then i went in and added the changes by TheChimpa: 

replace with 

{
			"ItemCompass",
			"Exile_Item_XM8",
			"ItemRadio",
			"Exile_Item_CanOpener",
		};

and lastely, Razor let his values set to 99999999999 so that we may suit them to our liking, so DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THEM!

Thank you Razor77, TheChimpa and Red_Ned for you help. i would have never been able to come up with this myself and there are literally dozens of post that i have tried out that lead me to a dead end wall. You guys are absolutely AWESOME!

• Like 3

and lastely, Razor let his values set to 99999999999 so that we may suit them to our liking, so DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THEM!

what are these values for ? and what should we set them at ?

1 hour ago, Pur3x said:

what are these values for ? and what should we set them at ?

Thats the repect that players need to unlock that loadout. I didnt use repect so made it a high figure, I have a changed the file now that dont have those repspect loadouts in if anybody wants it

1 hour ago, Razor77 said:

Thats the repect that players need to unlock that loadout. I didnt use repect so made it a high figure, I have a changed the file now that dont have those repspect loadouts in if anybody wants it

i want it please, i tried those steps above and it was just going into a loop connecting and more connecting and it just didn't connect.

I managed to make it work, but I would like a the option of the player to choose the loot he unlocked, in case he wants the first one to click before giving the respawn, is it possible?

On 3/6/2018 at 7:44 PM, Shcaf said:

I managed to make it work, but I would like a the option of the player to choose the loot he unlocked, in case he wants the first one to click before giving the respawn, is it possible?

i also want to make a choiceble one (for wenn people spawn.. and i want it to be so the can take lower rated loadouts to.)

Advertisement