red_ned

[Updated] Easy Trader set up

948 posts in this topic

Main thing is..... find an error then tell me the problem and I fix it. It’s not like this is a small thing, just exile + arma + 2 rhs mods = 27,000 items. Imagine how many overall.

no one has reported issues with base exile and arma objects and some legit objects n RHS don’t function as expected but I can only fix what I know about so let me know issues and please stop bitching after 2+ years I am kind of sick of this script so pulling it would actually make me happier

• Like 1

Thanks for this wonderful package. I am going to use the following mods

• RHS: AFRF
  • RHS: USAF
  • RHS: GREF
  • RHS: SAF
RHSV and RHSW = RHSAFRF + RHSUSAF? So if I want all of the RHS items I should use the following folders
  • RHSV
  • RHSW
  • RHSSAF
  • RHSGREF
  • RHSUSFW = already included in RHSW?
Edited by adamt

Advertisement
8 hours ago, adamt said:

Thanks for this wonderful package. I am going to use the following mods

• RHS: AFRF
  • RHS: USAF
  • RHS: GREF
  • RHS: SAF
RHSV and RHSW = RHSAFRF + RHSUSAF? So if I want all of the RHS items I should use the following folders
  • RHSV
  • RHSW
  • RHSSAF
  • RHSGREF
  • RHSUSFW = already included in RHSW?

yes, originally 2 of the RHS mods (USAF and AFRF)  were always used together so I separated them out into vehicles and weapons, I always intended to go back and do it per mod but never got round to it

9 hours ago, red_ned said:

yes, originally 2 of the RHS mods (USAF and AFRF)  were always used together so I separated them out into vehicles and weapons, I always intended to go back and do it per mod but never got round to it

Alright thanks bud! :)

@red_ned after reading this post I just HAD to take a second and say Thank you Red_Ned.....  your scripts, missions and trader files has made all us server owners lives a whole lot easier. It pains me to read an immature inexperienced person (happens ALL the time) berate a scripter or developer after they have sunk hours of there time (for FREE non the less) into a community for nothing more than a thank you and attaboy!

again........... THANK YOU and ATTABOY Red!!!!!!!  :)

King

Baked Beans Kingdom

[BBK] Gaming Tanoa PVE

anyone have an updated VSM file? All-in-one was pulled a while back for stealing from BF4. The items listed for VSM on this github are all obsolete. Anyone updated one?

39 minutes ago, Runewulv said:

anyone have an updated VSM file? All-in-one was pulled a while back for stealing from BF4. The items listed for VSM on this github are all obsolete. Anyone updated one?

Looking for it as well...
Been trying to get "VSM ALL-In-One Collection" working for hours with the Easy Trader setups and it just doesnt work...
I got some items working by adding a VSM_ prefix in front of the items. But only a few starts to work, the rest seem to have updated item names. How can one get a list of the new item names?

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, Runewulv said:

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, kauf said:

Looking for it as well...
Been trying to get "VSM ALL-In-One Collection" working for hours with the Easy Trader setups and it just doesnt work...
I got some items working by adding a VSM_ prefix in front of the items. But only a few starts to work, the rest seem to have updated item names. How can one get a list of the new item names?

I have put up a console dump of all VSM items I could recognise: https://github.com/redned70/Trader-Mod/blob/master/%40Mods_ClassLists/VSM_Class_Dump.txt

I haven't written any trader files though as this was a donation file and I have never used it but you should be able to put one together from those class lists.

Let me know if you do and are willing to share.

cheers

Hi @red_nedI really wasn't sure how to use Github but I've done some updates to NIA, CUNITS and MASV. I forked but I dunno if that was the right thing to do. All now up to date with all items in those traders. I really thank you for coming up with this script :) it is fantastic and easy to work with!

• Like 1

Advertisement