red_ned

[Updated] Easy Trader set up

948 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2018 at 3:18 AM, red_ned said:

looks like you have the crate sell mod, you need to check that out on its thread

now the purchased items are lost after the restart))

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, lord3579 said:

now the purchased items are lost after the restart))

you have much bigger problems than traders, I think one of your scripts is broken as this is just a buy/sell script and could never affect you in this way even at its worst

Advertisement

Is anyone else familiar with this "mod" enough to be comfortable in updating files and creating a custom version? If so, I'd be willing to compensate for it. Feel free to PM me if you're interested, and I can discuss the details further.

i get a very interesting error installed everything fine just have the Exile and the apex with all the  rhs files and when i launched the server i get this error ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile. wish it would tell me in which files the error actually is 

1 hour ago, GasChamber said:

i get a very interesting error installed everything fine just have the Exile and the apex with all the  rhs files and when i launched the server i get this error ErrorMessage: Config : some input after EndOfFile. wish it would tell me in which files the error actually is 

Double check all of the lines, making sure there is a "," where needed. If you commented out or uncommented some lines, you may need to adjust those as necessary.

Advertisement