• 0
DrPervySage

Host Havoc how to set map

Question

I am lost atm i cant figure out how to set the map and how to add other mods the server had an auto install for exile and that is the only thing i have atm if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

  • 0
3 minutes ago, pople177 said:

I know GTX used to run a monthly scripting service (it was complete garbage, I was a customer when that existed.) and SS is just over charging for scripts and not mods. Also, soon I plan on introducing a modding feature to our company where a customer would pay per say $20 a month and have whatever mod they wish installed instead of one time fee's, the service will run and update mods and so on, but the idea is still in development and may not even show up, who knows.

Well you'd be the first and should. I've noticed these game server providers don't adapt or try to be number one by offering what others cannot or are not bothered to try and offer firsts in services a lot of customers would want. ( such as I mentioned ) again at a REASONABLE price I'd again rent a server. ( such as the $20 a month  for mods you mentioned ) if it was handled properly and promptly ( when a ticket is sent it should be promptly serviced )

think as far as arma is concerned this is the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
25 minutes ago, MarvellousOne said:

Well you'd be the first and should. I've noticed these game server providers don't adapt or try to be number one by offering what others cannot or are not bothered to try and offer firsts in services a lot of customers would want. ( such as I mentioned ) again at a REASONABLE price I'd again rent a server. ( such as the $20 a month  for mods you mentioned ) if it was handled properly and promptly ( when a ticket is sent it should be promptly serviced )

think as far as arma is concerned this is the future.

We already offer mod installation free of charge, customer supplies the link to the mod and we set it up. Simple :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
  • 0
1 hour ago, QGS said:

We already offer mod installation free of charge, customer supplies the link to the mod and we set it up. Simple :) 

For multiple mods? Like exile, then Taviana map, then ai missions, cups, mas, ect. What if there are updates? Do you update it for the customer as well? If so then you should be advertising this :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, MarvellousOne said:

For multiple mods? Like exile, then Taviana map, then ai missions, cups, mas, ect. What if there are updates? Do you update it for the customer as well? If so then you should be advertising this :)

Multiple mods are no problem. As long as they provide us links to it with the instructions, we won't go hunting around the web for mods. 


With updates, depends on the mod. Most of the time we just update it when told by the customer. 

Edit: And it is advertised on our website :) 

Edited by QGS
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On January 1, 2016 at 6:23 AM, MarvellousOne said:

Figured I'd finally check your site out in the new year but sadly it looks like it's uk only. Also you don't have dayZ mod either.

I believe they recently expanded to the US, but dayz at this point from my knowledge is hard to obtain the rights to host and sell via company. But QGS is definitely a good company. I'll talk to one of their main operators and ask them if they opened up to the US

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.