Sixz

Loot spawns in gifts

12 posts in this topic

Hi There,

Just updated to the Clementine update, awesome update:D I do like the Xmassy stuff but i do want to disable the loot spawns alteration. Does anyone found a way to do this yet? Seeing as the players do not really like it :/

• Like 1

You need to edit and overwrite this file: ExileServer_system_lootManager_spawnLootForPlayer

Replace these lines (102-109):

if ((floor (random 100)) < 50) then 
                                            {
                                                _lootHolder = createVehicle [_presentClasses call BIS_fnc_selectRandom, _lootPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
                                            }
                                            else 
                                            {
                                                _lootHolder = createVehicle ["LootWeaponHolder", _lootPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
                                            };

With this:

_lootHolder = createVehicle ["LootWeaponHolder", _lootPosition, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

• Like 6

Advertisement

Thanks.  Adooooorable idea, but just not into it.  I feel like it was impacting my loot spawning too.  I just copied over my ExileServer_system_lootManager_spawnLootForPlayer from 0.9.4 instead. 

Thanks again

-Goonie

its unlucky to have xmas decorations up after the 5th of january........:(

According to tradition Christmas decorations should be taken down on Twelfth Night (January 5) otherwise you might be unlucky

• Like 1

Advertisement