Jamie

Battleye Filter Tool

51 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Akumu ikari said:

The site is down again? Or am I just having issues?

It was me playing with the virtual host on the webserver and I fucked up one of the configs. It should be back up now :)

Advertisement
On 25/12/2015 at 2:58 PM, Jamie said:

BattleEye Filters Tool

Tool Here

If your anything like me and hate doing battleye filters, you will love the tool I made to format the script log into a exception with a click of a button :)

Example Log:

26.12.2015 21:30:37: NAMEHERE (IP:PORTHERE) GUIDHERE - #0 "ber do
			{
				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];
			};
			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Just simply copy and paste the script restriction from the scripts.log file into the BIG textbox on the page

Be Sure to copy the first and last quotations in the restriction or this will not work correctly.

Example: 

"ber do
			{
				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];
			};
			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Click the GREEN "Generate Exception" Button.

Now copy and paste the output above the button and place it in your scripts.txt File on the line: (Whatever the kick restriction Number is in the log file + 2)

At the End of the last exception.

In this example, the restriction Number is "#0" So we add 2 making it Line 2 we paste the exception!!! 

Example: 

1 eventHandler !="le \"BIS_RscMissionScreen_video\") displayctrl 1100) ctrladdeventhandler [\"videoStopped\",\"bis_fnc_playvideo_videoStopped = true; \"" !=";\n};\n\n\n[_display] call _fnc_animate;\n{\n_display displayaddeventhandler [_x,_fnc_animate];\n} foreach [\"mousemoving\",\"mouseholding" !="ber do\n			{\n				_idKeydown24 = (finddisplay 24) displayAddEventHandler ['KeyDown',{false}];\n			};\n			if!(_idKeydown24 isEqualTo "

Save the File and reload the scripts using rcon or restart the server.

Done :)

PS: PASTE 1 LOG AT A TIME!

Looks like website is offline now

Edited by HAM

Donated 10USD, Honestly love the simplicity of this, really wish it wouldn't have an end date, but I know far to well people want free at the cost of someone else. Thank you for making this free, 

Cheers Jamie

1 hour ago, William =D said:

Donated 10USD, Honestly love the simplicity of this, really wish it wouldn't have an end date, but I know far to well people want free at the cost of someone else. Thank you for making this free, 

Cheers Jamie

Well you just extended the date by another 2 months ;) Thanks <3

• Like 1

Was just wondering, as you have two versions of the tool. Which version would you use under which circumstances?

I notice that if you paste in a restriction under both, you get slightly different variations. For example:

#0 "Exile_Sign_Armory" 3:2 [0,7,-163]

One version gives: !"Exile_Sign_Armory\" 3:2 [0,7,-163]"

The other gives !"Exile_Sign_Armory" 3:2 [0,7,-163]\"

So how would you work out which one is the correct tool to use?

*EDIT* I think I may have just come up with the answer to my own question regarding the example I gave - The numbers at the end seem to be some sort of variable which means if I included that as part of the filter I would have a LOT to add. In order to reduce it to one line I just simply added a !"Exile_Sign_Armory" to my createvehicle filter and that seems to have sorted it.

I still have a query regarding which version would need to be used though. Whats the difference between them and where would each one be used?

Edited by Rebellion

Advertisement