Jamie

Battleye Filter Tool

50 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Rebellion said:

Was just wondering, as you have two versions of the tool. Which version would you use under which circumstances?

I notice that if you paste in a restriction under both, you get slightly different variations. For example:

#0 "Exile_Sign_Armory" 3:2 [0,7,-163]

One version gives: !"Exile_Sign_Armory\" 3:2 [0,7,-163]"

The other gives !"Exile_Sign_Armory" 3:2 [0,7,-163]\"

So how would you work out which one is the correct tool to use?

*EDIT* I think I may have just come up with the answer to my own question regarding the example I gave - The numbers at the end seem to be some sort of variable which means if I included that as part of the filter I would have a LOT to add. In order to reduce it to one line I just simply added a !"Exile_Sign_Armory" to my createvehicle filter and that seems to have sorted it.

I still have a query regarding which version would need to be used though. Whats the difference between them and where would each one be used?

Allways use V1, but in the event that doesn't work, use V2

V1 escapes  " 

V2 Doesnt

Edited by Jamie

Ah

i think i have sussed it

thanks for the tool

..... hit a wall with

#21 "call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers '\x\cba\addons\events\XEH_postInit.sqf';"

the tool come up with

!="call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers '\x\cba\addons\events\XEH_postInit.sqf';"

but the server keeps coming back with the same kick script.log after adding this to the filters

Edited by DanJuan

Advertisement

hey Jamie

this is a real nice tool... i have used it many times now to update my filters for exile

i have sent you a pm some time ago but you still havent read it yet

so i try here again:

would you share your code of this tool? i would gladly host a mirror of it on my webspace

would be a shame if such a nice tool would vanish some day (when your hosting payment ends)

i have tested some similar tools now and this is by far the best and really easy to handle compared to the others...

I now get a login screen with some guys profile pic (Jamie Chivers) and i am asked for a password. can we have it? whats going on? My server administration has come to a massive abrupt halt because it would take me 10 times longer to work out the filters manually, i NEED a tool like this.

the best tool you have got is ......well i wont go there with that.

the best way to do battleye filters is the old way , that is the manual way, so you have an understanding in how it works and hows its done.

ive never used a battleye tool, because ive been adding battleye filters for along time doing manual.

adding the filters are easy as long as you have notepad++ you are sweet, also if you are not sure pots a log in the forums

GL

I reinstalled the OS on my linux box the site was hosted on and haven't got around to setting up virtual host for multiple sites, so my personal site takes priority, at the weekend I will fix a3ap.com, for now, i have killed the domain. If your desperate, I can provide you with some code to host it yourself.

On 14/08/2016 at 0:40 PM, Jamie said:

Hey was wondering IF you still have this tool...would you mind if you could send me a copy of the entire webfiles as I wouldnt mind hosting this from my site...that way it stays online for the benefit of others to use.

Advertisement