Dodo

Vehicle Rearm

107 posts in this topic

Mod is cool and all but I wish there was a refuel option in it as well. I am working on getting that using scripts made by the same dude but they were originally made for epoch / dayz. Will take some time

3 hours ago, TheHoff_GGA said:

Mod is cool and all but I wish there was a refuel option in it as well. I am working on getting that using scripts made by the same dude but they were originally made for epoch / dayz. Will take some time

It does refuel, just have to add the classnames of the file pumps to the mod.

Advertisement
9 hours ago, Razor77 said:

Is it automatic refueling? Or is the refueling triggered when you select repair? 

13 hours ago, TheHoff_GGA said:

I honestly can't remember now as I have not actually played the game for a while too busy messing around this side of things :D  I think it refuels automatically, but not sure. I think a few pumps don't work on Tanoa.  I will look at it tonight while I'm in testing other mods.  The refuel might be Exile default script and not this, can't remember.

Edited by Razor77

On 7/28/2016 at 11:39 AM, Razor77 said:

I honestly can't remember now as I have not actually played the game for a while too busy messing around this side of things :D  I think it refuels automatically, but not sure. I think a few pumps don't work on Tanoa.  I will look at it tonight while I'm in testing other mods.  The refuel might be Exile default script and not this, can't remember.

haha alright. Im going to play with it some more tonight. Might be able to work something out. Though I think it was using the classname for the building object that the gas station pump sits under for refueling. Im trying to get refuel options for helipads. All that I can see on them is repair and rearm which work great. 

But that gas station object is separate from this script. Its just auto refuel and not actually apart of the script. Though perhaps it could be lol

**NOTE** This does not refuel. Going to try and make an sqf for refuel though. If I get it working right I will post it for those who want it

Edited by TheHoff_GGA
  • Like 1

On 7/28/2016 at 9:50 AM, TheHoff_GGA said:

haha alright. Im going to play with it some more tonight. Might be able to work something out. Though I think it was using the classname for the building object that the gas station pump sits under for refueling. Im trying to get refuel options for helipads. All that I can see on them is repair and rearm which work great. 

But that gas station object is separate from this script. Its just auto refuel and not actually apart of the script. Though perhaps it could be lol

**NOTE** This does not refuel. Going to try and make an sqf for refuel though. If I get it working right I will post it for those who want it

do you have a copy that works on tanoa?

Refuel trucks work fine on my server without a script just pull up or hover over and you get the option, always use free look and point towards the refueler

Edited by 1Man

On 14. 7. 2016 at 6:33 AM, serveratze said:

work fine

takegive_poptab.sqf

Hide contents

/*
    Original HALV_takegive_crypto.sqf by Halv
    Copyright (C) 2015  Halvhjearne > README.md
    Edit to takegive_poptab.sqf for Exile by Dodo
*/

_player = _this select 0;
_costs = _this select 1;

_playerMoney = _player getVariable ["ExileMoney", 0];
diag_log format["[HALV_takegive] Event player is %1 money before is %2 costs is %3",_player, _playerMoney, _costs];
_playerMoney = _playerMoney - _costs;
_player setVariable ["ExileMoney", _playerMoney, true];
diag_log format["[HALV_takegive] Event player is %1 money after is %2 costs is %3",_player, _playerMoney, _costs];
format["setPlayerMoney:%1:%2", _playerMoney, _player getVariable ["ExileDatabaseID", 0]] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
[_player, "purchaseVehicleSkinResponse", [0, str _playerMoney]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
true

No work for me .

If I have 0 poptabs and try to reammo and repair bouth work fine and give me -XXX poptabs,please help

2 hours ago, serveratze said:

it works very well, they do something wrong 

I use NEW folder from github and use your takegive_poptab.sqf

And add this to init.sqf:

// Put this somewhere in your own init.sqf outside of any other brackets and if statements
if hasInterface then
{
	[] ExecVM "VEMFr_client\sqf\initClient.sqf"; // Client-side part of VEMFr
	[] execVM "custom\clientside\service_point.sqf";
};
if (isServer) then {
	[] execVM "addons\Scripts\time.sqf"; // Time
};

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\HEG_Xbrm_client\Xbrm_config.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\clientside\takegive_poptab_init.sqf";

#include "A3XAI_Client\A3XAI_initclient.sqf";

Reammo and repair work perfect but If I have 0 poptabs and try to reammo and repair bouth work fine and give me -XXX poptabs,please help

Advertisement