iZerk

[NA/EU/AU] ✙<Berzerkerz>✙ Recruiting! Active & Friendly Members │Community Discord│PvP│All are Welcome│We are more then just a Gaming Community, We are Family! │Apply Today!

147 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255862965
Timezone:Central time
Microphone?: Yes
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long term

How do you play? [put an X in the Brackets:]
Driver: [x]
Pilot: [x]
Close Quarter Combat: [x]
Sniper: [x]
Support LMG: [x]

Open for any position, like to fill.

----------------------------------------

How active can you be with our team? [put an X in the Brackets:]

Daily [x]      If so, when?   Night and Day [x]  Only in the Day []           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Tell us a little about yourself?

I am a great team player, love to be part of a large team working towards a common goal, I am a great heli pilot, and sniper. 
I can fill any role but those are my preferred roles. I am pretty active, besides tuesday nights and wednesday during the day.
I am fairely new to arma (nearly 400 hours) but im always interested in spending my time raiding, building bases etc.

Edited by MuhNutzItch

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dawssy
Timezone: US Central or GMT-6
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-Term

Driver: [ ]
Sniper: [x]
Support LMG: [ ]

How active can you be with our team? [put an X in the Brackets:]

Daily [x]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

My name is Sean, I am a junior in high school. I have been playing Arma since the early days of DayZ: Vanilla Mod. I have a combined total of 3000 hours on Arma 2 between 3 accounts. I also have close to 700 Hours on DayZ Standalone. I currently have around 145 hours in Arma 3. I love playing with people and making life long friends and I hope to be able to join.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for long M.I.A but we've been making adjustments and realize that we're ready to have some more newcomers join our ranks!

We're mainly focused on N.A / E.U Players so that we can all play around the clock!

Come and apply Today!

On 5/29/2017 at 6:50 AM, ziz said:

-----------------------------------------------

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076038588
Timezone: gmt
Microphone?: yes
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: long term

Driver: [x ]
Pilot: [ ]
Close Quarter Combat: [x ]
Sniper: [ ]
Support LMG: [x ]

Daily [x]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [x ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekdays Only []      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

i'm new to exile and arma 3 in general but i hope i can learn and be apart of a good team that can teach me strategies.

@ziz Spoke to you on discord, you're a great guy and happy to have you aboard!

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/silvernotex/
Timezone: GMT +/-0
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-Term

Driver: [x]
Sniper: [ ]
Support LMG: [x]

Daily [x]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

In response to the above availability spread I am mostly available anytime outside of my work days of Thursday, Saturday and Sunday

I am from County Durham, England. I have played ARMA 3 now for some time (steam informs me 742 hours ingame) and have taken up an interest in finding a community with which to play exile mod. Outside of the small responsibility of my part time job as a sales assistant I also have operated and administered previous gaming communities as well as contributed to many more. I currently run a reasonably powerful rental dedicated server (VPS) that is currently running a ARMA 3 server as well as a starbound and modded minecraft server, although admittedly the last two are done so for friends rather than myself which I suspect will become apparent as any of you get to know me better.

@ziz @MonocleCrumpet 

This message goes directly to you regarding how many accounts you want to make, to prove a point.

You were accepted into the group, yes, but when you joined for the couple days, the group wasn't fully happy with your performance/attitude.   We are not an age bias group, we have a couple that are in their early teens that are still with the group, because they are for the team, and are happy to be here.   You on the other hand left, not saying a word, for who knows how long you were gone.  On top of that, regardless of your reasons, you left the team, and those who leave, don't get another chance.

On the topic of ziz, I did talk to him, he's a great guy, regardless of his experience, that means shit to me.  Don't be salty just because I purposely ignored your application.  We want team members that are here for the team, and seeking something more than just an ordinary arma group.  I am a little annoyed that you even had to go through the trouble to prove a point that is false lol.  

You will also stop posting in this thread because your comments are irrelevant. Thank you and have a good day! :)

Advertisement