iZerk

[NA/EU/AU] ✙<Berzerkerz>✙ Recruiting! Active & Friendly Members │Community Discord│PvP│All are Welcome│We are more then just a Gaming Community, We are Family! │Apply Today!

147 posts in this topic

Ello Boys! We're back!

We did take some time off for it was time for some fresh content, but not it seems we can't get enough exile.  Recruiting once again!

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamswedish/
Timezone: GMT +1 (I am currently not attending school nor am I in employment for medical reasons, so I have a lot of free time.)
Microphone?: Yes
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-term. I want something to contribute to.

----------------------------------------

How do you play? [put an X in the Brackets:]
Driver: [X] 
Pilot: [X] (Helicopter)
Close Quarter Combat: [X] (Unsure, depends on the situation. I do OK in cities, but not in the woods.)
Sniper: [X] (I have a natural sense of range, but I'll always do better with semi-automatic rifles at ranges under 800 meters.)
Support LMG: [X] (I do well against vehicles and helicopters.)

How active can you be with our team? [put an X in the Brackets:]

Daily [X]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [X] (Between 3 and 12 pm for you Americans, I think.)           Only in the Night [] 

Weekdays Only []      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only []      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Tell us a little about yourself?

I'm an average ArmA addict with roughly ~800 hours in no-Steam A2 and 300 in A3. Many of those were spent playing the DayZ mod and later Exile. I do well with leading targets, which is why I crossed in Support LMG and I am a nifty driver and helicopter pilot too. (Not very good with landing planes, though.)

I am also a good scout, I can easily spot enemies from afar without the use of a thermal scope. (Binoculars are mandatory, though. )

My active hours are very flexible, so I'll stay on a lot and join up when it's especially critical unless I'm in another no-pause online game. (Raids, etc.)

Advertisement
On 7/12/2017 at 3:55 PM, a4a1 said:

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamswedish/
Timezone: GMT +1 (I am currently not attending school nor am I in employment for medical reasons, so I have a lot of free time.)
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-term. I want something to contribute to.

Driver: [X] 
Pilot: [X] (Helicopter)
Close Quarter Combat: [X] (Unsure, depends on the situation. I do OK in cities, but not in the woods.)
Sniper: [X] (I have a natural sense of range, but I'll always do better with semi-automatic rifles at ranges under 800 meters.)
Support LMG: [X] (I do well against vehicles and helicopters.)

Daily [X]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [X] (Between 3 and 12 pm for you Americans, I think.)           Only in the Night [] 

Weekdays Only []      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only []      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

I'm an average ArmA addict with roughly ~800 hours in no-Steam A2 and 300 in A3. Many of those were spent playing the DayZ mod and later Exile. I do well with leading targets, which is why I crossed in Support LMG and I am a nifty driver and helicopter pilot too. (Not very good with landing planes, though.)

I am also a good scout, I can easily spot enemies from afar without the use of a thermal scope. (Binoculars are mandatory, though. )

My active hours are very flexible, so I'll stay on a lot and join up when it's especially critical unless I'm in another no-pause online game. (Raids, etc.)

Thanks @a4a1 for taking the time and posting an application! I've spoken to you on our discord! Welcome Aboard!

We are reviving our group and making it strong once again! Come join in on the action!

-----------------------------------------------

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iShifter/
Timezone: Pacific Standard
I'm seeking  a Long Term Group.

I mainly play as a:
Pilot: [X]
Close Quarter Combat: [X]

How active can you be with our team?

Daily [X]      If so, when? I'm currently on leave from work for an injury, almost any time after 11:00AM.

I'm not sure what y'all want to hear but I'm a pretty simple person. I enjoy being active in my many hobbies such as Hiking, car stuff, shooting, and relaxing with video games. I've lost most of my friends recently due to them realizing they couldn't use me for drugs anymore, so the group I played with online regularly also vanished as I apparently wasn't worth even talking to anymore. I'm looking around for a group of people who generally are fun and can enjoy a good game. I'd be happy to provide more details about myself if requested.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076025779
Timezone: UTC +01:00
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long Term

Driver: [ ]
Pilot: [ x ]
Close Quarter Combat: [ ]
Sniper: [ x ]
Support LMG: [ ]

Daily [ x ]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]        Both [ x ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

I am Niels aka Rambie, I am 17 years old and I am from the Netherlands.

On 7/18/2017 at 11:54 AM, Rambie said:

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076025779
Timezone: UTC +01:00
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long Term

Pilot: [ x ]
Close Quarter Combat: [ ]
Sniper: [ x ]

Daily [ x ]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]        Both [ x ]

Weekdays Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

Weekends Only [ ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ ]           Only in the Night [ ]

I am Niels aka Rambie, I am 17 years old and I am from the Netherlands.

we got your message and i have added you on steam.

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140212224/
Timezone: GMT +1
Microphone?: Yes got a good one.
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-Term

Pilot: [ ]
Close Quarter Combat: [ X]
Sniper: [ ]

Daily [ X]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ X]           Only in the Night [X ]

Weekdays Only [X ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [X ]           Only in the Night [ X]

Weekends Only [X ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ X]           Only in the Night [X ]

I didnt really understand this one but mostly I can play after like 2000 most days and earlier if needed.

16 Year old boy dont do much other than play PC games and go to school.

On 7/30/2017 at 7:58 AM, magicK said:

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140212224/
Timezone: GMT +1
Microphone?: Yes got a good one.
Seeking Long-Term Group? or Short-Term Group?: Long-Term

Pilot: [ ]
Close Quarter Combat: [ X]
Sniper: [ ]

Daily [ X]      If so, when?     Only in the Day [ X]           Only in the Night [X ]

Weekdays Only [X ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [X ]           Only in the Night [ X]

Weekends Only [X ]      If so, when?      Only in the Day [ X]           Only in the Night [X ]

I didnt really understand this one but mostly I can play after like 2000 most days and earlier if needed.

16 Year old boy dont do much other than play PC games and go to school.

i got your message so ill send you a freinds request on steam and get you set up.

Advertisement